Re: New Rank for members

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Texas Pirate

Oh my goodness - thank you SO much.
I truly didn't expect it, but what great booty to start the week.
I was just happy to have a place where I could educate the disability community on how to stay safe!
And now a senior member - Thank you :D Thank you!
Belmer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thanks for the nominations everyone! I was a "guest" for a long time before finally joining this forum back in January 2011 and what a long two years it has been. I give thanks to everyone who puts the time and knowledge in keeping us all aware and prepared for the weather. I'm currently a Texas resident, but will be going off to the University of Oklahoma (OU) to get my bachelor's in Meteorology come August and I feel like I've learned so much over the years from all the reliable information our meteorologist and even users who are very informative about weather post on here from models, to statistics. I feel like this forum could substitute a Meteorology 101 course. :lol:
Anyway, while I'll be leaving the great state of Texas in a few months, I'll always depend and rely on this forum as a place to come to and within a couple years, hopefully I can be the knowledgeable one making postings as I'll have a much clearer idea when images are being posted. Especially you, Ed Mahmoud. My head hurts reading your post. :?
Again, thanks everyone! :)
Blake
Boomer Sooner
txflagwaver

You will be able to give us all reports from OU...lots of weather up there!
Stormrider

Congrats to the new Senior Members. Special shouts out to Ed for his astute observations and to Texas Pirate for bringing the needs of the disabled community to the table. Hooray all around!
  • Information