The Weather Forum is BACK?!?

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
NWHouston

I had been a long time follower ( SUNTEX007) on the KHOU weather forum and have dearly missed following the weather forum. Just happened to stumble on the site and saw so many of the names like Strain, redneck, Andrew and so many others. So happy to see not just the forum resurgence but so many familiar contributors.
Cpv17

NWHouston wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:31 pm I had been a long time follower ( SUNTEX007) on the KHOU weather forum and have dearly missed following the weather forum. Just happened to stumble on the site and saw so many of the names like Strain, redneck, Andrew and so many others. So happy to see not just the forum resurgence but so many familiar contributors.
It actually never disappeared. Just got switched to a different site. Glad you’re back though!
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Welcone to our little part of the weather world
NWHouston

Hi Tireman4, so you are still around as well - cant believe I missed the move to this site
TexasBreeze

Good find! I wonder how many more members are lost from the old site?
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NWHouston wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:23 pm Hi Tireman4, so you are still around as well - cant believe I missed the move to this site
Yeah, I have no where else to go. Katdaddy and Srain too
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey NWHouston, glad to hear you found the site. Yea we had to move from KHOU due to a variety of different reasons. The forum has so many great people donating and keeping it running, it truly is a community operated site. We hope you stick around!
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
  • Information