Storm Chaser Question

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
jgreak

Hey everyone -
I'm a fifth grade teacher in Kingwood, and my class is doing career projects. One of my students is interested in storm chasing, and has a few questions he would like to email to a storm chaser. Are there any storm chasers on here that would be willing to help, or does anyone know of any that you could point me in the direction of? Thanks for your help guys!
Justin
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

I do know that we have a couple of individuals on here who have storm chased in the past, or are active storm chasers but their activity on here is usually limited to big storm events so there response might be limited until a big event occurs. A site I would look at that I know has plenty of storm chasers (as far as weather forums go) Is "American Wx". If you ask over there they have plenty of storm chasers who would be more than willing to help. Too bad you didn't have these questions a year or so down the line as I will probably start chasing relatively soon. :) Best of luck to you and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

jgreak wrote:Hey everyone -
I'm a fifth grade teacher in Kingwood, and my class is doing career projects. One of my students is interested in storm chasing, and has a few questions he would like to email to a storm chaser. Are there any storm chasers on here that would be willing to help, or does anyone know of any that you could point me in the direction of? Thanks for your help guys!
Justin

I've contacted one of our members, Hurricane Josh. Hopefully he'll have something to offer as his approach is a bit different and more scientific in nature with the passion that he has regarding intercepting Hurricanes.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
jgreak

Thank you so much, Srain!
gocuse22

If you have a facebook feel free to check out, like my page. Will have predictions for every hurricane. Will also follow every severe weather event.

https://www.facebook.com/MCMeteorology
  • Information