So what's the weather like where you are??

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
txflagwaver

All of the maps and discussions between the pro and hobbist mets are interesting but read like a science project sometimes so....
this is a thread for us laymen...to talk about what is happening in our neighborhoods ....like we used to do in the "old days"....LOL
For instance...after a brief but strong thunderstorm dropped pea size hail and quite a bit of rain...the wind is blowing like crazy..enough to blow over the trash containers an knock a couple of branches down...
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll "sticky" this. Brrr, it's cold...my gas bill is already high... :?
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
vbhoutex

srainhoutx wrote:I'll "sticky" this. Brrr, it's cold...my gas bill is already high... :?
Cold and dropping here in Spring Branch. Don't even mention that gas bill!!! :o
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

What a beautiful day. 8-) Hope everyone can get out and enjoy the nice weather! We all deserve it after a long cold/wet winter.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
weatherag
Pro Met
Pro Met

weather today in southeast Texas today is outstanding.....fair skies and mid 60's. Too bad I'm inside watching USA- Canada :D
'There's a spirit can ne'er be told...'
kayci

56 deg. thunderstorm & major downpour in Texas City.
Johnny-B

Same here, BP TC..
Hope it quits soon..
kayci

HOUSTON—Breezy but beautiful: That’s the best way to describe Friday’s weather in Houston.

11 News Meteorologist David Paul said we’ll have a south wind gusting at 15 to 20 mph with highs in the upper-60s and plenty of sunshine.

This weekend, the good weather will stick around.

Paul said we’ll have highs in the upper-60s and lows in the 40s on Saturday and Sunday, too.

Hey, I thought today was s'posed to be a beautiful, sunny day. Where'd the overcast come from????? :(
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

kayci wrote:
HOUSTON—Breezy but beautiful: That’s the best way to describe Friday’s weather in Houston.

11 News Meteorologist David Paul said we’ll have a south wind gusting at 15 to 20 mph with highs in the upper-60s and plenty of sunshine.

This weekend, the good weather will stick around.

Paul said we’ll have highs in the upper-60s and lows in the 40s on Saturday and Sunday, too.

Hey, I thought today was s'posed to be a beautiful, sunny day. Where'd the overcast come from????? :(

Noisy southern jet stream seems to be the pattern this season. I'm tired of wearing jackets! :mrgreen:

Edit to add: Even my old neighbors in the Keys are 'cold'. I do long for "Paradise" every so often... ;)

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

PsuWNMatt wrote:That picture you just posted is seriously my dream some day...I would love to retire anywhere from the Florida Keys up to Central Florida...Seeing that type of sunset for the rest of my life would be amazing... 8-)

So you like the SunSet pics do you Matt. Here is the "Other side of Paradise" (check the date on the pics) ;)

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
  • Information