So, who is ready for winter?

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
biggerbyte

I, for one, am ready to move on. What a nice, cool night out tonight. Prospects for snow are always so much fun. No?

What are your thoughts?
biggerbyte

Andrew,

I wish you would have sent me a pm letting me know you renamed my post. I had no idea what happened, so I assumed someone deleted it. Also, a general weather thread would include current weather events before winter even begins, not to mention a thread like that can get rather deep when they span different seasons with different subjects. I wanted my thread to be about winter related stuff only, and how folks are excited about the change. Avoiding subject clutter was the goal.

I would appreciate it if you would consider putting it back the way it was.

Mucho Gracious..

BB
TexasBreeze

It's gonna be tough for any sustained cold or big winter systems this cold season with a strong la nina in place. That will favor a more often than not ridge in the south east conus which will weaken fronts and keep things drier around here. It still can get really cold though for certain periods if scenarios work out together to bring any outbreaks down here. It will be really ice cold in Alaska.
Last edited by TexasBreeze on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

biggerbyte wrote:Andrew,

I wish you would have sent me a pm letting me know you renamed my post. I had no idea what happened, so I assumed someone deleted it. Also, a general weather thread would include current weather events before winter even begins, not to mention a thread like that can get rather deep when they span different seasons with different subjects. I wanted my thread to be about winter related stuff only, and how folks are excited about the change. Avoiding subject clutter was the goal.

I would appreciate it if you would consider putting it back the way it was.

Mucho Gracious..

BB

Alright well only thing about that is we already have like three other topics dedicated to this same "topic". I don't remember exactly what your title was but you can change it too. Click edit on your post and you can change it to what you would like. I will change it to what I can remember.
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
  • Information