Off Topic... Posting issues

Tropical Weather Discussions and Analysis
biggerbyte

The issue with posting remains. More times than not, I have to submit my post at least twice before it is sent. Tonight I had a rather lengthy post that got lost because I forgot about the issue and closed my browser before making sure it was actually sent.

Very annoying...

Anyone else?
Mr. T

If there's another reply that is posted in the thread while you are typing up your response, it basically takes you to a page that shows the new post or posts and lets you edit your own reply before hitting submit again. I suppose the feature is there in case any new information was posted while you were typing up your response that may merit a change in the post you just wrote, but I think it is an annoying feature. I think it should be turned off, if it can be...
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bring this up with Dan via a pm Biggerbyte. He is the technical guru behind the scenes concerning the platform and the weather forum. If there are issues that we do not know about, we would certainly like to correct them if possible. I do know that some folks try to post while not being logged in which the platform does not allow.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
biggerbyte

Thanks, guys

I am logged in when this happens. If I were not, it would ask me to log in.
Maybe what Tyler mentioned is the case. I dunno!!
  • Information