June 2021:

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Kingwood36

I agree next...maybe a passing shower. Bulk of the rain will be long gone away from here
djmike

When do you think NHC will apply the cone?
Mike
Beaumont, TX
(IH-10 & College Street)
jasons2k

The pro-mets aren’t being fooled by the ‘spaghetti plots’ ;)

They have this system pegged. Have for some time. After about Saturday, this one was easy. NEXT.
Stratton20

Keep this **** away from Florida, I dont need this crap ruining my vacation that we spend months planning for😡,this is actually making me mad and weather never makes me mad!
jasons2k

Stratton20 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:52 am Keep this **** away from Florida, I dont need this crap ruining my vacation that we spend months planning for😡
There’s not anything that anybody can do about the weather.

It rains in Orlando every day from Mid June-Late September. Always has. If you don’t want rain to interfere with your vacation, go in November. The weather is much nicer for enjoying the parks.
Stratton20

Ah forget ill, even if there is rain and thunder and heavy surf , that aint stopping me from boogie boarding,but thanks for the heads up, im going to Destin and Panama City though not Orlando
don

I'm already looking at the next rainmaker...As the bigger weather story for us may be the cool front models are showing next week.That looks to have enough lift to produce widespread showers/thunderstorms, we'll see.
Pas_Bon

Stratton20 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:52 am Keep this **** away from Florida, I dont need this crap ruining my vacation that we spend months planning for😡,this is actually making me mad and weather never makes me mad!
Mother Nature doesn't give a flip about anyone's vacation plans.
TexasBreeze

Not the next couple days, but look towards Sunday through Tuesday morning for rains here with the approaching moisture and front according to the gfs model. A day later on the Ecmwf. 92l should make the next couple days hotter and drier with it's outer subsident and dry air, but can't rule out a seabreeze storm at peak heating.
Stratton20

Pas_Bon I said I know, thats why I said I dont care if I have to deal with heavy surf and rain, im still going out boogie boarding
  • Information