November 2020

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2951
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

November 2020

Post by tireman4 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:04 pm

May it be cool...or cold

User avatar
sambucol
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Location: Baytown
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by sambucol » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Cold!!!!!

Kingwood36
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by Kingwood36 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:50 pm

Knowing our luck...muggy and hot

Cromagnum
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by Cromagnum » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am

Not holding my breath for cold.

User avatar
MontgomeryCoWx
Posts: 1316
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Magnolia, TX
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by MontgomeryCoWx » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Cromagnum wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am
Not holding my breath for cold.
LOL, unless you live in Beaumont, it’s going to get chilly here.

I’ll be in the 40s three days this week!
Team #NeverSummer

Cromagnum
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by Cromagnum » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:27 pm

MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Cromagnum wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am
Not holding my breath for cold.
LOL, unless you live in Beaumont, it’s going to get chilly here.

I’ll be in the 40s three days this week!

I live south of Pearland. Its not getting cold.

User avatar
MontgomeryCoWx
Posts: 1316
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Magnolia, TX
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by MontgomeryCoWx » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Cromagnum wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:27 pm
MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Cromagnum wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am
Not holding my breath for cold.
LOL, unless you live in Beaumont, it’s going to get chilly here.

I’ll be in the 40s three days this week!
I see three days with highs in the 60s and lows in the 40/low 50s

My winds just went North

I live south of Pearland. Its not getting cold.
Team #NeverSummer

User avatar
DoctorMu
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:58 am
Location: College Station
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by DoctorMu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 am

Extended mild conditions for the first half of November. That's actually pretty typical. Can't say this in most place in the country. South Central/Brazos Valley's best weather is usually in November. The last couple of years we had really humid an unseasonable wx. Blah! We may have more normal weather before La Nina does it's thing (which is not always its norm).

Winter disappoints too often. Summer is what it is. College Station has less capping than HGX so there's one eye open at all times during severe season.

User avatar
DoctorMu
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:58 am
Location: College Station
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by DoctorMu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:51 am

MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 pm
Cromagnum wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:27 pm
MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 pm


LOL, unless you live in Beaumont, it’s going to get chilly here.

I’ll be in the 40s three days this week!
I see three days with highs in the 60s and lows in the 40/low 50s

My winds just went North

I live south of Pearland. Its not getting cold.
This is our 3 days of winter. In October. lol

60s and 70s after today for awhile.

Cpv17
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: El Campo/Wharton
Contact:

Re: November 2020

Post by Cpv17 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:47 am

DoctorMu wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 am
Extended mild conditions for the first half of November. That's actually pretty typical. Can't say this in most place in the country. South Central/Brazos Valley's best weather is usually in November. The last couple of years we had really humid an unseasonable wx. Blah! We may have more normal weather before La Nina does it's thing (which is not always its norm).

Winter disappoints too often. Summer is what it is. College Station has less capping than HGX so there's one eye open at all times during severe season.
I’m not so sure about that. Models are hinting at something (possibly significant) in around 10 days or so.

Post Reply