khou weather forum

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Jhlewis

So glad to see people still here. i Wqs around during the khou weather forum days.. i mostly lurked,, but they were some of the most informed group of people out there. How many of those regulars are still around? Happy hurricane watching!
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jhlewis wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:55 pm So glad to see people still here. i Wqs around during the khou weather forum days.. i mostly lurked,, but they were some of the most informed group of people out there. How many of those regulars are still around? Happy hurricane watching!
This is the folks that comprised the old KHOU Weather Forum! We are on our own and have been since December 2018 when KHOU decided to no longer host a Weather Forum. We depend on good folks donating to cover the operating costs and they have! Consider making a donation if you can to keep our Weather Community alive. Welcome JhLewis. We are glad you and so many others have found us!
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
  • Information