We Need Your Help: Donations

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

cperk wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:59 am Donated this morning.
Thank you cperk! We could not continue to operate our Weather Forum without the support of our members.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
mckinne63

I don't do pay pal, is there an address I can send a money order to? This is absolutely the best place to get the real scoop on the weather!
unome

Last edited by unome on Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

mckinne63 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:23 am I don't do pay pal, is there an address I can send a money order to? This is absolutely the best place to get the real scoop on the weather!
Hey Mckinnee, so sorry for the late response I initially missed this post. We currently don't have a P.O. box or anywhere to send a check but the link does provide credit card access as unome mentioned. Either way thanks for your support!
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
melly

Blanked on adding my username to my donation this evening - I have long relied on this gaggle of informed wx folk ever since the early khou days and still check in during events of interest. I'm quiet but reading uses resources! :D
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

melly wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:32 pm Blanked on adding my username to my donation this evening - I have long relied on this gaggle of informed wx folk ever since the early khou days and still check in during events of interest. I'm quiet but reading uses resources! :D
Thanks, Melly for your support! Hope the board continues to provide valuable information.
oleander

I blanked also with my donation on June 2. Longtime lurker. Great information from the members of this site. Thanks!
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

oleander wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:28 am I blanked also with my donation on June 2. Longtime lurker. Great information from the members of this site. Thanks!
Thanks for the support Oleander!
BlueJay

On this declared day of giving I hope some of you will be able to join me in hitting that donate button and supporting this weather forum.

Thank you to all of you who make this site possible!
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

BlueJay wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:09 am On this declared day of giving I hope some of you will be able to join me in hitting that donate button and supporting this weather forum.

Thank you to all of you who make this site possible!
Thank you Bluejay for your support. I apologize I didn't post a thank you earlier. I hope you continue to enjoy the site!
texasrattler
Location: Richmond, Fort Bend County (Grand Parkway & Mason Road)

Thought I would visit my old, reliable KHOU weather forums and found that I had missed a lot! My old user ID and password still worked! Just donated what I could to help things along. It's great to see a lot of the old familiar faces here like srain, Andrew, etc. Thank you for the passion y'all show for our local weather.
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

texasrattler wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:21 pm Thought I would visit my old, reliable KHOU weather forums and found that I had missed a lot! My old user ID and password still worked! Just donated what I could to help things along. It's great to see a lot of the old familiar faces here like srain, Andrew, etc. Thank you for the passion y'all show for our local weather.
glad to have you here texasrattler! Thank you for donating too! Hopefully you stick around and can use this as one of your sources for weather discussion.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey folks. We need your help keeping Wx Infinity running. Funds are getting low and we are operating on about 2 months worth of hosting fees ($60 per month). If you can contribute any amount, it will help us keep our Weather Community going. I have exchanged emails with Andrew regarding the security certificate. He stated he would address this soon. Thank you to all that have contributed in the past. It is greatly appreciated!
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Iceresistance

srainhoutx wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 pm Hey folks. We need your help keeping Wx Infinity running. Funds are getting low and we are operating on about 2 months worth of hosting fees ($60 per month). If you can contribute any amount, it will help us keep our Weather Community going. I have exchanged emails with Andrew regarding the security certificate. He stated he would address this soon. Thank you to all that have contributed in the past. It is greatly appreciated!
I sadly can't donate, but I did let S2K know about what's going on here.
msc7363

I’d like to donate, but I’m concerned about the warning of information being compromised due to the certificate issue. Any way around that?
Annemometer

Ditto msc7363. I’m happy to contribute but not online without a valid security certificate. Can we send you a check or ? to get you up to date? Does WX Infinity have a snail mail address?
GBinGrimes

The certificate is ONLY for the SSL cert of this website. It has zero to do with submitting payments to support the site. No worries.

Count on my donation coming through this morning.
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone, my apologies for the tardiness in updating the SSL certificate. It should be updated now. I will try to make sure I reissue the certificate next year before it expires. As Grimes mentioned we never collect any payment details on this site and the only information we collect is your email when you sign up. We let the pros over at PayPal secure the data and deal with the important information. With that said, I do apologize again because it was my responsibility and I did not keep up with that. I know we have a couple of regulars who often keep this forum afloat with their donations and I can't thank you and everyone else who has donated over the years enough. Your help and contributions have ensured we can provide an environment to talk about weather across SE Texas, Texas, and the U.S.A. For transparency purposes, we currently have $473.46 in the account and received $328.21 over the last 7 days alone. That is amazing! At $54/month in server costs that will make sure we are good for the next nine months. Thank you so so so much!
ajurcat

Donated. Really follow you during hurricane season. Thanks everyone!
GBinGrimes

Just checking to see how the site is doing on funds, and if contributions are needed.
Andrew wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:19 am Hey everyone, my apologies for the tardiness in updating the SSL certificate. It should be updated now. I will try to make sure I reissue the certificate next year before it expires. As Grimes mentioned we never collect any payment details on this site and the only information we collect is your email when you sign up. We let the pros over at PayPal secure the data and deal with the important information. With that said, I do apologize again because it was my responsibility and I did not keep up with that. I know we have a couple of regulars who often keep this forum afloat with their donations and I can't thank you and everyone else who has donated over the years enough. Your help and contributions have ensured we can provide an environment to talk about weather across SE Texas, Texas, and the U.S.A. For transparency purposes, we currently have $473.46 in the account and received $328.21 over the last 7 days alone. That is amazing! At $54/month in server costs that will make sure we are good for the next nine months. Thank you so so so much!
  • Information