Welcome Everyone!

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome everyone to WxInfinity, your infinite source for all things weather! I hope everyone is making a seamless transition to the new site, but if you aren't, and you are reading this post as a guest please feel free to post on one of our social media pages (located at the bottom left of the site), or email support@wxinfinity.com. We will actively monitor these points of contact to quickly resolve any issues.

With that said, we are happy to have everyone and to continue the great discussion we have had for the last two decades. We hope this updated site will provide the tools and access to support active and constructive discussion.

There are a couple of key features I want to highlight.
- We now have a mobile site that actively adapts to the size of your screen. This will make it a lot easier to post on the go and actively stay up to date with what is going on.
- We have increased the attachment upload size to support higher resolution images.
- The style of the board has been updated to a more modern look but we are actively working on different themes for you to choose here soon.
- While the attachment thumbnails do not show an image, if you click on the image most of the images have successfully been transferred over from the old board.

We believe the new style will make it easier for everyone to navigate the site, but just in case here is a little breakdown on how to register, login, and access your control panel.

To register or login:
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 01.53.02.png

Here you can enter your username and password or click "I forgot my password" to reset it. If you still have an issue please email support@wxinfinity.com or post on one of our social media pages
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 01.54.09.png
After you are logged in you will be all set and ready to post. All configuration and notification settings will be located in the top right. This is where your private messages, notifications, and control panel will be. Next, in the center of the page you can create a new topic or post on an existing one.
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 02.29.20.png

We are excited for the next chapter of this community and to see everyone here. Please leave and comments or suggestions below or email us at support@wxinfinity.com

-WxInfinity Staff
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
nlosrgr8

I’m so happy! Congratulations to everyone who has worked to make this a reality!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Anthony J. D'Angelo
CAK

This is awesome! So happy its back...and improved!
BlueJay

Very easy transition - thanks Andrew!
davidiowx

This is awesome!! Y’all have done a wonderful job! Love the mobile layout as well!
CrashTestDummy

Looks like I made it! Thanks for all the work setting up and testing everything. Thank you, also, for migrating user accounts over.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas

"You can learn a lot from a Dummy."
jasons2k

Hello everyone! Great to see everyone here!
DoctorMu

Wow - incredibly easy transition. Login worked beautifully.
wxdude

Nice to see this up and running. Thanks everyone for making this happen.
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am happy to hear everyone so far is making the transition and enjoys the updated site. We plan on adding some additional themes here over the next several weeks so everyone will have a couple of options to choose from.
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
  • Information