StormGeo 2017 Hurricane Seminar July 20, 2017

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Several of our KHOU Weather Forum Members and strong supporters of our efforts will be attending/speaking at StormGeo's 2017 Hurricane Seminar Thursday, July 20th beginning at Noon and continuing into the 5:00 PM hour.

StormGeo has selected an Amazing Lineup of Speakers including 2 Former National Hurricane Center Directors Dr. Neil Frank and Bill Read. Dan Reilly, Warning Coordinator for the National Weather Service Houston/Galveston will also be speaking along with Josh Morgerman (iCyclone), Mark Sudduth (HurricaneTrack) and many others. The list above are supporters of our KHOU Weather Forum or members. I encourage you to join KatDaddy, vbhoutex and myself for this informative and exciting Hurricane Seminar. You will not be disappointed!

Registration Link:

http://hurricaneseminar.com/

MARRIOTT MARQUIS
1777 Walker St. Houston, TX 77010
Texan Ballroom Floor 4 Salon E
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
869MB

The name of the organization is actually StormGeo. They recently took over ImpactWeather a few years ago.
brooksgarner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I wish I had time to attend. Looks like an awesome lineup! You'll have to ask Josh Morgerman about his experience inside of Hurricane Patricia!
Broadcast Met
http://BrooksGarner.com
http://twitter.com/BrooksWeather
  • '17 Harvey
  • '12 Sandy (P3 Orion)
  • '91 Bob
  • '85 Gloria
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

brooksgarner wrote:I wish I had time to attend. Looks like an awesome lineup! You'll have to ask Josh Morgerman about his experience inside of Hurricane Patricia!
We wish you could be here as well, Brooks. We are fortunate to have no less than 9 KHOU Weather Forum Members attending/presenting at the 28th Annual StormGeo Hurricane Seminar today that includes Josh (AKA HurricaneJosh). There may be a couple of other last minute Members that have registered. Josh is a longtime friend and member of our KHOU Board and when there is a Texas threat...just like 'Doc' Neil, he shows up. Pictures to follow later day of our experiences!
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I really want to go, but I have a Webinar about Fake News ( it is a library thing, it is more of an issue than you might think) at 1 pm. I have to take that information and teach a seminar on it next Friday. I really wished I could be there.
  • Information